Tuesday 11 December 2012

Billy No Mates


Do you want to become Billy No Mates? This is a saying my husband uses often and is very common if you are from England. It basically means having no friends. Being in Network Marketing runs you the risk of becoming Billy No Mates.

How do you stop this from happening? It’s EASY:  Stop asking your family and friends to join your Network Marketing Business. It is that simple! I really hope when you did the research on MLM companies and the products, you decided on the company that you would want to suggest to your friends and family; that you would be passionate about. I know I did. BUT not everyone wants to be apart of the business.  Have you ever been asked to join or buy products that you really didn’t want to but felt you “should” because or a friendship or a connection? Again, I know I have. 

If you want to be successful in your Network Marketing primary company you need to learn how to be successful. You cannot just reply on friends and family.

BUT HOW??

A business is like baking a cake or planting a garden. If you do not have the proper tools, the task at hand will be much harder and may not turn out the way you had hoped. If you are serious about building your business, you need to start collecting the right tools.

I have moved cities, provinces and countries many times and most recently we sold everything we owned so the move would be light when we moved to Australia from Canada. Once back in Canada, I have found we had to buy everything again for our house. I did not go out and buy everything at once.  It was a process. I was trying to bake a cake and realized I didn’t have any measuring cups. I wanted to make lasagna but didn’t have a pan. I started to make a list of the things I needed and what priority they were. I did not go get everything, as it would have been too overwhelming. I did it in stages. 

My plan for my Network Marketing business was the same. I knew I needed some tool but I didn’t want to spend a fortune but still wanted to invest in myself. I have put together a list of some of the tools I have used to make my business more successful.

Some tools I use and find very helpful are:  

This tool is my top pick!  MLSP

I have found this to be the best and now with the Academy Level, you can learn tons without getting overwhelmed. 

***MLSP: This is an amazing tool that has helped so many Network Marketers to grow their business.  http://lsh.mlsp.com/intro 



Aweber:  I am not the most tech savvy person, but this was pretty easy to set up. It is an auto respond system that allows you to respond to prospective customers and prospects automatically via email and then to follow-up by a phone call. It is great value to my business and creating my email subscription list.

Try in it out for only $1  

Building on a budget: These videos show you how to build your business without breaking the bank.

Magnetic Sponsoring: The very best of Attraction marketing. Get people coming to ask you to join your team versus you chasing them to tell them about your opportunity.
http;//LSH.magneticsponsoringonline.com

I am not saying you need all of these tools right away. Pick one, take a look and decide if it is the right one for you and your business. Good Luck.

If you have any questions, please email me: lindsay.hack@gmail.com

Joining Society Image courtesy of jscreationzs / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment